Commercial Aluminum Trellis Canopy
Four Seasons’ Aluminum Trellis Canopy is an attractive and functional sunshade that will add a touch of elegance to your business or storefront.
This sunshade can be used in any window or door opening where you want to block sunlight but still allow natural diffused lighting into your building.
Four Seasons’ Aluminum Trellis Canopies are an extremely valuable option when it comes to window and entryway shading options as opposed to wood or steel trellis canopies. Our aluminum canopies are non-corrosive, won’t rot, warp, or sag while adding passive sun control helping manage the negative impact of solar gain on any building.
This critical feature ensures your storefront or business stays nice and cool giving your staff and customers relief from the hot summer months. Our custom-designed and manufactured trellises are maintenance-free and fabricated out of lightweight materials making installation much easier.
With multiple fascia, infill, and finish options our canopies come customized to meet your desired look and needs that will last years longer than other shade structures.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure that creates visual harmony and balance with surrounding architectural environments and stand out as an eye-catching first impression.
Shade structures are essential for keeping visitors, products, and staff protected from the elements, providing a more welcoming environment. Our products are built to withstand the unpredictable Colorado weather and are a cost-effective investment.
LEED Certifications: Whether it’s a new build project or are remodeling an existing structure, adding our aluminum awnings or canopies to your commercial building may help you acquire LEED accreditations.
Custom Designed and Fabricated:
Four Seasons’ Shade Structures are as unique as your business. We can incorporate a number of custom features into the design such as:
- Uniquely designed to your desired shapes and sizes.
- Every trellis fabricated by Four Seasons utilizes welded aluminum structural framing ensuring our shade products meet all wind and load criteria.
- Finish options. Each aluminum shade structure we manufacture comes in mill-finished aluminum or powder-coated a color of your choice from our standard color chart.
This wall-mounted trellis shade structure is fabricated with extruded aluminum components, typically with 4′ x 4′ columns, 2′ x 8′ beams & 2′ x 4′ cross members. Typically requires blocking for attachment.
Four Seasons’ custom fabricated trellis canopy components have been tested and proven to meet stringent performance requirements. All four seasons® products feature superior quality construction, exceptional durability, easy installation, and long-lasting beauty.
Our Aluminum Trellis Canopy Structures can be used for many different applications including:
- Retail buildings
- Schools and universities
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Parking garages
- Industrial warehouses
- Renovation projects
Blocking note: Our wall-mounted trellis canopy systems can be connected to multiple wall types to include tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
Fabricated to accommodate most wall types, Wall Mounted Trellis Canopy systems help keep the sun at bay while keeping your design aesthetically pleasing.
- Rust-resistant and maintenance-free
- Highly customizable
- Available in mill-finished aluminum or choose a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet most state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Overhead rods or cantilevered options
- Fascia options are available in multiple shapes, sizes, and finish options.
- Wide range of infill types
- All extruded Aluminum (T6 – 6063)
- Made in the USA
- Fascia Profiles
- Rectangular tubing: 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10, 2×12
- C-Channel: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Infill Profiles:
- Rectangular tubing: 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10, 2×12
- Reduces solar impact on building entries and windows, greatly reducing demand on HVAC systems.
- Can help you achieve LEED credits. ( https://www.usgbc.org/help/what-leed )
- A stunning architectural signature look.
- Fully welded for superior strength and durability compared to mechanically fastened systems.
- Durability – Our aluminum trellis canopy systems will last years longer than the alternatives.
General contractors all over the Denver metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what is being provided at the completion of the project. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what they envision.
- Blocking Details
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs
- Product Specs
- Cantilever Option
- 8″ C-Channel
- 8″ Flat Face
- 10″ C-Channel
- 10″ Flat Face
- 12″ C-Channel
- 12″ Flat Face