Commercial Architectural Sunshade Canopy
Four Seasons’ Aluminum Sunshade systems are custom designed to meet your building’s needs.
Made from extruded aluminum, our Sunshades are a lightweight and architecturally pleasing element.
Reducing your building’s expenses is important with soaring energy costs. Adding aluminum architectural sunshade canopies to your design will give a sleek and modern architectural look, while keeping your business or storefront nice and cool.
The objective of our low-maintenance sunshades is to block the entry or window from direct sunlight into your building in the hot summer months, while allowing direct sunlight during the cooler seasons. This combination can eliminate the need for window treatments such as blinds, tinting, and curtains.
The greatest benefit our sunshades functional features provide is the reduction of your buildings energy consumption by lowering the demand on HVAC and cooling units, which in turn reduces monthly operating costs with a lower monthly electric bill. Building owners and architects have reported 15 to 50 percent savings on cooling costs and overall annualized energy costs on structures where shading solutions are optimally designed and implemented.
Another way to look at it is our sunshade systems allow diffused natural daylight in while keeping the heat out. With numerous blade shapes, blade spacings, and trim profiles there is no limit on the customization of our sunshades giving them the ability to blend with other building design elements and provide the desired appearance adding an attractive architectural element to any building.
To learn more about sunshade benefits and information click https://susdesign.com/tools.php
Reduce the direct sunlight making your business hot and uncomfortable with our Architectural Sunshade Canopies and watch your energy bill shrink.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure that creates visual harmony and balance with surrounding architectural environments and stand out as an eye-catching first impression.
Shade structures are essential for keeping visitors, products, and staff protected from the elements, providing a more welcoming environment. Our products are built to withstand the unpredictable Colorado weather and are a cost-effective investment.
LEED Certifications: Whether it’s a new build project or are remodeling an existing structure, adding our aluminum awnings or canopies to your commercial building may help you acquire LEED accreditations.
Our Aluminum Sunshade Structures can be used for many different applications including:
- Retail buildings
- Schools and universities
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Parking garages
- Industrial warehouses
- Renovation projects
Blocking note: Our Wall Mounted Sunshade systems can be connected to multiple wall types including tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
Custom fabricated for most wall types, our Aluminum Sunshade Systems help keep the sun at bay while keeping your design aesthetically pleasing.
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet most state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Rust-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Available in mill-finished aluminum or choose a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- Overhead rods or cantilevered options.
- Fascia options are available in multiple shapes, sizes, and finishes.
- Wide range of infill types.
- All extruded aluminum (T6-6063).
- All components are fully welded for superior strength and durability compared to mechanically fastened systems.
- Made in the USA.
- Fascia Profiles
- Rectangular tubing: 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10, 2×12
- Round “bull nose” tubing: 4″, 3″
- C-channel: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Blade Profiles
- Airfoils: 4″,6″ 8″, 10″
- Z-blades: L-1, L-2, L-7
- Reduce demand on HVAC systems.
- A stunning architectural signature look.
- Ambient air flow through the sunshade louvers where it otherwise wouldn’t go.
- Durability – Our aluminum trellis canopy systems will last years longer than the alternatives.
- Can help you achieve LEED credits. ( https://www.usgbc.org/help/what-leed )
General contractors all over the Denver metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what they are buying and how it will be connected to the wall. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what they envision.
- Standard Powder Coat Color Chart
- Blocking Details
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs
- Product Specs
- Cantilever Option
- 8″ C-Channel
- 8″ Flat Face
- 10″ C-Channel
- 10″ Flat Face
- 12″ C-Channel
- 12″ Flat Face