Commercial Bahama Shutters
Four Seasons’ Bahama Shutters are designed to provide a unique architectural accent to the exterior of a building while providing valuable protection from solar energy and UV rays.
They are an excellent option for sustainable construction and can help any property or business owner earn valuable LEED credits.
All of our custom commercial Bahama Shutter sunshades have many customizable options to choose from so that you can make the product unique to your project.
Fabricated out of rust-free 6063 grade aluminum provides a shade structure that is lightweight, extremely durable, and requires minimal to no maintenance making it a product built to stand the test of time.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure unique to your needs. We will help you establish a welcoming and comfortable environment guaranteed to make a great first impression.
Four Seasons’ Bahama Shutter shade systems are built to last much longer than fabric alternatives. Replace the old and torn fabric awnings with modern, vibrant metal shutters.
LEED Certifications: If you are remodeling an existing structure or building new, adding our aluminum Bahama Shutters to your commercial building may help you acquire LEED accreditations.
Custom Designed and Fabricated:
Four Seasons’ Shade Structures are as unique as your business. We can incorporate a number of custom features into the design such as:
- Custom designed to any shape and size.
- Shutters can be installed at varying angles to fulfill desired shade requirement.
- Finish options: Each aluminum shade structure we manufacture comes in mill-finished aluminum or powder-coated a color of your choice from our standard color chart.
Our team is highly experienced in working with architects, contractors, and developers to ensure every aluminum Bahama shutter we manufacture looks great and is built to last.
Four Seasons’ custom fabricated Bahama Shutter awning components have been tested and proven to meet stringent performance requirements and are structurally engineered to meet state and local building codes. All Four Seasons® products feature superior quality construction, exceptional durability, ease of installation, and long-lasting beauty.
From initial design to project completion, Four Seasons’ utilizes superior communication with our clients to ensure that any unforeseen issues are resolved quickly and cost-effectively.
Our Aluminum Bahama Shutter Canopy Systems can be used for many different applications including:
- Retail buildings
- Schools and universities
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Industrial warehouses
- Renovation projects
Blocking note: Our Bahama shutter canopy systems can be connected to multiple wall types to include tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
Seamless, robust designs capable of spanning large areas. Engineered to withstand the elements and the rigor of the most demanding applications. We custom fabricate each shutter to ensure our customers’ criteria are met.
- Rust and maintenance-free.
- Highly customizable widths, heights, and projections.
- Available in mill-finished aluminum or choose a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet most state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Wide range of infill types.
- All extruded Aluminum (T6 – 6063).
- Made in the USA.
- Frame Profiles:
- 25″ x 1.25″ extruded aluminum square tubing
- Blade/Infill Profiles:
- Louvered Blades: 1.25″ and 2″
- Z-blades: 2″
- Telescoping arms: Arm size (extended)
- 12″ (23″)
- 18″ (35″)
- 24″ (47″)
- 30″ (59″)
- 36″ (71″)
- Increase usable outdoor space by providing your customers relief from the elements.
- A stunning architectural signature look.
- Weather protection for your business or storefront.
- Superior durability and lightweight design – Our aluminum super canopy systems will last years longer than the alternatives.
General contractors all over the Denver metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what Four Seasons will be providing. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what they envision.
- Standard Powder Coat Color Chart
- Blocking Details
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs
- Product Specs
- 25″ HV Low profile blade
- 2″ Bahama/Colonial hollow blade shutter
- 2″ Bahama decorative blade shutter
- 2″ Z-blade shutter