Commercial SuperCan “Gutter” Canopy
Four Seasons’ Supercan Aluminum Canopy is an all-weather aluminum canopy that incorporates our built-in drainage system.
This shade structure is designed specifically for all-weather climates that require increased loading for snow and wind exposures.
The Aluminum SuperCan Canopy is a shade solution that will provide protection from rain, snow, wind, and sun while adding a visually attractive architectural element to any business or storefront. The smooth deck can be combined with different fascia profiles to complement any design emphasis or building requirements. Compared to the alternatives, Four Seasons’ aluminum, non-corrosive finish, and high-quality extruded materials provide superior longevity, while meeting local codes for snow and wind loadings. The result is a super canopy that stands up to harsh elements year after year.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure that creates visual harmony and balance with surrounding architectural environments and stand out as an eye-catching first impression.
Canopy structures are essential for keeping visitors, products, and staff protected from the elements, providing a more welcoming environment. Our products are built to withstand the unpredictable Colorado weather and are a cost-effective investment.
LEED Certifications: Whether it’s a new build project or are remodeling an existing structure, adding our aluminum awnings or canopies to your commercial building may help you acquire LEED accreditations.
Custom Designed and Fabricated:
Four Seasons’ canopies are as unique as your business.
Their extruded aluminum elements allow us to incorporate a number of custom features into the design such as:
- Built-in water drainage system – Our system incorporates drain holes that are located on the bottom fascia panels at both ends so that the water flows away from the middle of the canopy which prevents any possible damage due to standing water.
- Gutter and downspout option – The gutter and downspout system incorporates a gutter drop and elbow that attaches to the canopy on the bottom side of the gutter fascia panel towards the back and can either be tied into the building’s existing downspout or a dedicated downspout just for the canopy.
- Gutter and scupper option – The gutter and scupper system incorporates a scupper that attaches to the bottom front side of the gutter fascia panel.
Four Seasons’ custom fabricated SuperCan canopy components have been tested and proven to meet stringent performance requirements. All four seasons® products feature superior quality construction, exceptional durability, ease of installation, and long-lasting beauty.
Our Architectural Aluminum Super Canopy can be used for many different applications including:
- Retail buildings
- Schools and universities
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Parking garages
- Industrial warehouses
- Renovation projects
Blocking note: Our Wall Mounted Super Canopy systems can be connected to multiple wall types including tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
Pre-engineered for most wall types, our wall-mounted SuperCan canopy systems help keep the sun, rain, snow, and hail at bay while adding an aesthetically pleasing element to your business or storefront.
- Downspout and gutter options for water drainage
- Rust-resistant and maintenance-free
- Highly customizable widths and projections
- Available in mill-finished aluminum or choose a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet most state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Overhead rods or cantilevered support options
- Fascia options are available in multiple shapes, sizes, and finish options.
- Wide range of infill types
- All extruded Aluminum (T6 – 6063)
- Made in the USA
- Fascia Profiles
- 8″ Rectangular Tubing
- 10″ Rectangular Tubing
- 12″ Rectangular Tubing
- 8″ C-Channel
- 10″ C-Channel
- 12″ C-Channel
- Decking Profiles:
- 10″ 24-Gauge Roll-Formed steel Pan
- 12″ 24-Gauge Roll-Formed Steel Pan
- 6″ Extruded Aluminum Pan
- Reduces solar impact on building entries and windows, greatly reducing demand on HVAC systems.
- Can help you achieve LEED credits ( https://www.usgbc.org/help/what-leed )
- A stunning architectural signature look
- Provides weather protection for your business or storefront
- Water Management
- Superior durability and lightweight design – Our aluminum SuperCan canopy systems will last years longer than the alternatives.
General Contractors all over the Denver metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what they are buying and how it will be connected to the wall. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what they envision.
- Standard Powder Coat Color Chart
- Blocking Details
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs
- Product Specs
- Cantilever Option
- 8″ C-Channel
- 8″ Flat Face
- 10″ C-Channel
- 10″ Flat Face
- 12″ C-Channel
- 12″ Flat Face