Commercial Canvas Awnings
Four Seasons’ Canvas Awnings provide businesses with incredible weather and UV protection while adding visual appeal. With almost limitless design, pattern, and color options our Canvas Awnings can also come with integrated logos and graphics providing additional visibility to your storefront helping increase brand awareness that customers will notice.
Our Canvas Awnings amplify the visual appeal of your business and have the option of adding logos and graphics, making them a highly effective marketing tool, and will often pay for themselves very quickly making sure you have the greatest return on your investment.
Our Canvas Awnings help protect customers from harmful UV rays and provide a more comfortable shaded atmosphere. Having these awnings minimizes the direct sunlight radiating your building. This helps keep the interior of your building cool and may decrease your summer energy costs. They also protect against rain, helping keep your entrance dry.
Reduction in energy costs: Minimizing direct Sunlight from coming through windows and doorways makes a big impact on the temperatures inside any commercial structure and even reduces the demand on HVAC systems.
This energy conservation may equate to massive savings on your energy bill while also reducing your business’s carbon footprint. Adding these window and entryway shade solutions will increase comfort levels for employees and customers, improve staff productivity, and create an attractive and inviting exterior that will help boost sales and foot traffic.
LEED Certifications: Whether it’s a new build project or are remodeling an existing structure, adding our aluminum awnings or canopies to your commercial building may help you acquire LEED accreditations.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure unique to your needs. We will help you establish a welcoming and comfortable environment guaranteed to make a great first impression.
Custom Designed and Fabricated:
Four Seasons‘ shade structures are as unique as your business. We can incorporate a number of custom features into the design such as:
- Awnings and canopies are not a one size fits all product. We fabricate our awnings to any size and shape. With limitless widths, drops, and projections no project is too small or big.
- Every canopy and awning fabricated by Four Seasons utilizes a welded structural aluminum frame ensuring that our shade products meet all wind and load criteria.
- Wide selection of shapes and valance options
- Open or closed awning ends: Four Season’standing canvas awnings come with the option of open ends exposing the frame or closed ends that are covered.
- Frame Finish Options: Each awning frame comes in standard mill finish aluminum or select a powder coat color from our standard color chart.
- Add logos and graphics adding signage and increased brand awareness.
- Choose from over 100 solution-dyed acrylic fabric colors.
Shade structures are essential for keeping visitors, products, and staff protected from the elements, providing a more welcoming environment. Our products are built to withstand the unpredictable and most severe weather and are a cost-effective investment.
Four Seasons’ sunshade system components have been tested and proven to meet stringent performance requirements. All Four Seasons® products feature superior quality construction, exceptional durability, ease of installation, and long-lasting beauty.
Our Canvas Awnings can be used for many different applications including:
- Retail buildings
- Schools and universities
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Parking garages
- Industrial warehouses
- Renovation projects
Blocking note: Our wall-mounted canvas awning systems can be connected to multiple wall types to include tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
Custom fabricated for most wall types, our wall-mounted canvas awning systems help keep the sun, rain, snow, and hail at bay while keeping your building design aesthetically pleasing.
- Custom designed and fabricated to your specific needs.
- Rust and maintenance-free.
- Highly customizable widths and projections.
- Structurally welded aluminum frame (T6- 6063).
- Frames are available in mill-finished aluminum or a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- 5-10 year fabric manufacture warranties
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Welded fabric seams for vinyl awning covers ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Traditional Marque
- A-Frame Marquee
- Hipped Marquee
- Traditional Shed
- Shed W/ Open Ends
- Shed W/ Rounded Top
- Shed W/ Round “Bull” Nose
- Convex W/ Domed Ends
- Valance Options:
- No Valance
- Rigid Valance
- Scalloped Valance
- Reduces solar impact on building entries and windows, greatly reducing demand on HVAC systems, saving you money on your electric bill.
- Can help you achieve LEED credits ( https://www.usgbc.org/help/what-leed )
- A stunning architectural signature look
- Weather protection for your business or storefront
- Economical sun control
- Superior durability and lightweight design – Our Canvas awning will last years longer than other alternatives.
General contractors all over the Denver Metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what they are buying and how it will be connected to the wall. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what they envision.
- Standard Powder Coat Color Chart (Frame Only)
- Fabric Material Color Charts & Specs:
- Blocking Details: – COMING SOON
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs – COMING SOON
- Product Specs – COMING SOON
- Brochure – COMING SOON