Commercial Walkway & Custom Shade Structures
Four Seasons’ Commercial Walkway Canopies and Shade Structures are essential to creating an inviting entrance, while simultaneously providing shelter from the elements.
These Canopies and Shade Structures create an eye-catching entryway to your business and can feature custom graphics and logos to best promote your brand.
The first impression of any building is the entrance. Implementing Four Seasons free-standing shade structures to any storefront, walkway, breezeway, or wherever additional overhead protection is needed is an affordable solution to provide relief from the rain, snow, hail, and hot sun while adding a stunning architectural decorative element.
While it varies from neighborhood to neighborhood, many city planners are making it a requirement that entrances and walkways between buildings have canopies so that people waiting or transitioning from building to building are protected.
Our custom manufactured Free-Standing Shade Structures enhance any entrance or passageway, serving as an architectural feature that provides practical benefits such as protection from the weather and leading visitors to the correct entrance. Every walkway and entrance cover we create is custom fabricated which allows us to create a free-standing structure that meets your specific needs and design specifications.
As your business expands, creating additional space can prove to be difficult, especially if the area you’re expanding into is an adjacent, disconnected building creating difficulties of moving between them in bad weather.
Our Walkway Canopy Covers are the perfect solution to link multiple buildings with covered walkways, which can include vinyl roll-up panels to have a fully enclosed external corridor.
Our custom manufactured Entrance and Walkway Canopies provide so many benefits and with the rising costs of construction, this is a great way to keep your costs low and still provide cover and safety.
Whether it’s a new build project or are remodeling an existing structure, adding our Entrance Canopies to your commercial building may help you acquire LEED accreditations.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure unique to your needs. We will help you establish a welcoming and comfortable environment guaranteed to make a great first impression.
Custom Designed and Fabricated:
Our Walkway and Custom Shade Structures are designed to meet local building codes for snow and wind loads. The design aesthetics are meant to provide high-quality, attractive options tailored to meet the highest architectural standards making it the perfect economical solution.
Four Seasons‘ shade structures are as unique as your business. We can incorporate a number of custom features into the design such as:
- Canopies and shade structures are not a one size fits all product. We fabricate our free-standing canopies to any size and shape. With limitless widths, lengths, and heights, no project is too small or big.
- Every free-standing canopy fabricated by Four Seasons utilizes a welded structural aluminum frame and metal support posts, ensuring that our shade products meet all wind and load criteria.
- Wide selection of shapes and valance options
- Integrated roll-up enclosure panels: The optional addition turns any breeze or walkway between buildings into a fully enclosed structure providing additional protection from severe weather and can be rolled up to have the sides open on beautiful days.
- Post size and attachment options.
- Frame Finish Options: Each Canopy frame and support post comes in standard mill finish aluminum or select a powder coat color from our standard color chart.
- Add logos and graphics to increase brand awareness.
- Choose from over 50 solution-dyed acrylic vinyl fabric colors.
Shade structures are essential for keeping visitors, products, and staff protected from the elements, providing a more welcoming environment. Our products are built to withstand the unpredictable and most severe weather and are a cost-effective investment.
Four Seasons’ sunshade and canopy systems have been tested and proven to meet stringent performance requirements. All Four Seasons® products feature superior quality construction, exceptional durability, ease of installation, and long-lasting beauty.
Our Canvas Awnings can be used for many different applications including:
- Breeze and walkways
- Retail buildings
- Schools and universities
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Parking garages
- Industrial warehouses
- Renovation projects
Blocking note: Our free-standing canopy systems can be partially connected to multiple wall types to include tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
We Specialize in complex and difficult commercial, government, and prototype designs regardless of job size, the scope of work, and administrative demands.
Our Custom Manufactured Entrance and Walkway Canopy systems help keep the sun, rain, snow, and hail at bay providing superior protection for your patrons and staff while keeping your building design aesthetically pleasing.
- Custom designed and fabricated to your specific needs.
- Rust and maintenance-free.
- Highly customizable widths, lengths, and heights.
- Structurally welded aluminum frame (T6- 6063) and metal support posts.
- Frames and posts are available in mill-finished aluminum or a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- 5-10 year fabric manufacture warranties
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Welded fabric seams for vinyl awning covers ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Tenara limited lifetime thread.
- Expands useable outdoor spaces.
- Made in the USA.
- Half Barrel
- Half Barrel with Valance
- A-Frame with Valance
- Shed (For canopies partially attached to buildings.)
- Shed with Valance (For Canopies partially attached to buildings.)
- Valance Options:
- No Valance
- Rigid Valance
- Scalloped Valance
- Provide protected entrances and pathways for your guests and employees.
- Can help you achieve LEED credits ( https://www.usgbc.org/help/what-leed )
- A stunning architectural signature look
- Weather protection for your business or storefront
- Economical sun control
- Superior durability and lightweight design – Our Vinyl Walkway Canopy will last years longer than other alternatives.
General contractors all over the Denver Metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what you are buying and how it will be connected to the wall. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what you envision.
- Standard Powder Coat Color Chart
- Fabric Material Color Charts & Specs:
- Blocking Details: (Shed style canopies only) – COMING SOON
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs – COMING SOON
- Product Specs – COMING SOON
- Brochure – COMING SOON