Residential Canvas Awnings & Canopies
Cool functionality for your home. Fabric Awnings create an attractive and inviting outdoor area for family and friends to gather while providing protection from the sun and inclement weather. Four Seasons’ fabric awnings are custom fabricated to accommodate any window or entryway and are more economical to build and maintain than comparable masonry or wood structures.
Residential Awnings can reduce home cooling costs and save energy consumption. Homeowners can expect to save up to 25% of their cooling energy costs when installed over entrances and windows by simply blocking UV rays from entering your residence, which greatly reduces energy consumption.
Reduction in energy costs: Minimizing direct Sunlight from coming through windows and doorways makes a big impact on the temperatures inside any commercial structure and even reduces the demand on HVAC systems. This energy conservation may equate to massive savings on your energy bill while reducing your home’s carbon footprint.
Beautiful fabrics up your backyard appeal – blend your indoors and outdoors, by creating a seamless transition from your living room to your outdoor space by coordinating fabrics that create a warm and inviting transition. Four Seasons’ offers 100+ outdoor durable fabrics for you to choose from, providing you the opportunity to add colors, patterns, and textures to your monochromic home and spice it up.
Welded Aluminum Frame:
Every Four Seasons’ Canvas Awning is supported by a Structurally welded aluminum frame (T6- 6063). This means every awning we manufacture is custom to each client’s specific needs while providing peace of mind that the investment will last for years.
Your vision, along with our experience and premium quality, will develop a structure unique to your needs. We will help you establish a welcoming and comfortable environment guaranteed to make a great first impression.
Custom Designed and Fabricated:
Four Seasons‘ shade structures are as unique as your business. We can incorporate a number of custom features into the design such as:
- Awnings and canopies are not a one size fits all product. We fabricate our awnings to any size and shape. With limitless widths, drops, and projections no project is too small or big.
- Every canopy and awning fabricated by Four Seasons utilizes a welded structural aluminum frame ensuring that our shade products meet all wind and load criteria.
- Wide selection of shapes and valance options
- Open or closed awning ends: Four Season’standing canvas awnings come with the option of open ends exposing the frame or closed ends that are covered.
- Frame Finish Options: Each awning frame comes in standard mill finish aluminum or select a powder coat color from our standard color chart.
- Add logos and graphics adding signage and increased brand awareness.
- Choose from over 100 solution-dyed acrylic fabric colors.
Four Seasons’ sunshade system components have been tested and proven to meet stringent performance requirements. All Four Seasons® products feature superior quality construction, exceptional durability, ease of installation, and long-lasting beauty.
Blocking note: Our wall-mounted canvas awning systems can be connected to multiple wall types to include tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more.
Custom fabricated for most wall types, our wall-mounted canvas awning systems help keep the sun, rain, snow, and hail at bay while keeping your building design aesthetically pleasing.
- Custom designed and fabricated to your specific needs.
- Rust and maintenance-free.
- Highly customizable widths and projections.
- Structurally welded aluminum frame (T6- 6063).
- Frames are available in mill-finished aluminum or a powder coat color from our standard color chart. All finishes are AAMA rated for excellent outdoor durability.
- 5-10 year fabric manufacture warranties
- Structurally engineered and fabricated to meet state and local building codes, snow, and wind loads.
- Welded fabric seams for vinyl awning covers ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Tenara limited lifetime thread.
- Expands useable outdoor spaces.
- Made in the USA.
(Click image to enlarge)
- Reduces solar impact on building entries and windows, greatly reducing demand on HVAC systems, saving you money on your electric bill.
- A stunning architectural signature look.
- Weather protection for your outdoor space or entrances.
- Economical sun control.
- Superior durability and lightweight design – Our Canvas awning will last years longer than other alternatives.
General contractors all over the Denver Metro and Front Range area choose Four Seasons because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installation and project management teams are committed to completing your project on time and keeping open lines of communication with you throughout the process.
- Written Installation Instructions
- Video Installation Instructions
Four Seasons provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what they are buying and how it will be connected to the wall. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get exactly what they envision.
- Standard powder coat and standing seam pan color chart
- Fabric Color Charts & Specs:
- Blocking Details: – COMING SOON
- Filled CMU Wall
- Hollow CMU Wall
- Steel Wall
- Wood Wall
- Written Specs – COMING SOON
- Product Specs – COMING SOON
- Brochure – COMING SOON